WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
SUGME may collect the following information:
When you email us, we will collect your name and email address and and any other details you supply and may in the future contact you using that information.
HOW SUGME USES THE INFORMATION
SUGME uses the information collected to help it understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To assess whether you should be granted access to certain parts of the website.
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve its products and services.
- SUGME's representatives may follow up, either by email, phone or mail, to browsers as part of SUGME's customer care procedures.
- SUGME may periodically send promotional emails about new announcements or other information which SUGME thinks you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided when you registered as a user on this website.
- From time to time, SUGME may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. SUGME may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
If you believe that any information SUGME is holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email SUGME as soon as possible to the above address. SUGME will correct any information which was found to be incorrect.
SUGME is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, SUGME has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects on-line. SUGME uses encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data.