All systems rely on data, yet the challenge facing companies today is distributed data — data that is not just in transactional systems but scattered across products, machines and people. It is about data that must be ingested, prepared and made enterprise relevant. SAP HANA Data Management Suite enables enterprises to turn massive amounts of data — both structured and unstructured — into valuable, usable knowledge, no matter where it resides.
The SAP HANA Data Management Suite is based on the latest versions of the SAP HANA business data platform, SAP Data Hub solution, SAP Cloud Platform Big Data Services and SAP Enterprise Architecture Designer Web application. It allows for secure, governed enterprise-class applications and analytics by providing an open, hybrid and multicloud-enabled solution suite that orchestrates all the data needed into a trusted, unified landscape. SAP HANA Data Management Suite is the foundation for building agile, data-driven applications that are always tapping into live data. With one query, SAP HANA Data Management Suite can deliver results from a single logical data set that covers the whole enterprise — turning the concept of universal data into a reality.
SAP Customer Experience: Discover the SAP HANA Data Management Suite
- The Intelligent Enterprise: It Learns and Adapts in Order to Survive and Thrive, an interview with Greg McStravick, president, Database and Data Management, SAP
- A Look Inside the SAP HANA Data Management Suite, by Lori Vanourek, vice president, Product Management, SAP HANA
- Continuous and Customer-Driven Innovation with SAP HANA, by Daniel Schneiss, senior vice president, SAP HANA Platform & Databases
- Hear from SAP partner Intel
- Enroll in an openSAP course on the SAP HANA Data Management Suite