New Suite of Solutions to Modernize CRM: C/4HANA
We would like to give you further information about SAP C/4HANA, SAP’s new suite of solutions to modernize customer relationship management, which was announced during this year’s SAPPHIRE NOW conference.
SAP C/4HANA is an integrated offering designed to modernize the sales-only focus of legacy CRM solutions. Following the completed acquisitions of market leaders Hybris, Gigya and CallidusCloud, SAP now ties together solutions to support all front-office functions, such as consumer data protection, marketing, commerce, sales and customer service.
The SAP C/4HANA portfolio includes SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP Commerce Cloud, SAP Service Cloud, SAP Customer Data Cloud (including the acquired Gigya solutions) and SAP Sales Cloud (including the acquired CallidusCloud solutions). Additionally, SAP Sales Cloud unites the SAP Hybris Revenue Cloud solution and SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (comprised of SAP Hybris Sales Cloud and SAP Hybris Service Cloud solutions).
These cloud solutions — formerly on the market under the SAP Hybris brand name — as well as SAP’s commerce and customer engagement organization are now consolidated under the SAP Customer Experience business unit to support a consistent brand experience.
The new SAP C/4HANA suite will offer full integration with SAP’s business applications portfolio, led SAP S/4HANA. The combination of assets features new machine learning capabilities from SAP Leonardo as well as the new SAP HANA Data Management Suite, which enables companies to gain visibility and control of their highly distributed data.
AT A GLANCE
SAP C/4HANA delivers:
- An integrated suite of cloud solutions across front-office operations to enable back-end process flows
- A consistent foundation for all LoB solutions, a consistent user experience across cloud solutions, and a consistent data model based on consent-drive profile compliant with GDPR
- An integrated set of use case-driven application of AI/machine learning to power new insights
- An open, extensible platform to standardize, integrate, and innovate on a modern microservices architecture.
- Digital transformation tied to customer experience, reinventing CRM and customer experience
SAP Customer Experience: Discover SAP C/4HANA
- The Customer Revolution: An Open Letter, by Alex Atzberger, president, SAP Customer Experience
- Extending Field Service Management with AI-Based Crowd Service, by Volker Hildebrand, vice president, SAP Service Cloud, SAP Customer Experience
- CRM Is Dead, Long Live CRM, by Giles House, executive vice president and chief product officer, SAP Sales Cloud
- Customers Want Personalization, Just Not at Any Cost, by Patrick Salyer, general manager, SAP Customer Data Cloud
- Why Simplifying Commerce Will Bring Consistency to Customers, by Moritz Zimmermann, chief technology officer, SAP Customer Experience
- SAP C/4HANA in Action: Introducing SAP’s New Digital Experience Starting with SAP.com, by Bertram Schulte, chief digital officer, SAP